Sanatoga, Pennsylvania

Do Not send your child to wee care at 2573 e high street in sanatoga pa

My son was there for about 1 month the staff is unprofessional they dress in jeans & sweat shirts.The staff is unlicensed.

I showed up unannounced early & caught Ms Becki yelling at the children to nap, When I spoke to Mary the owner she lied. I removed my son the next day. Please do not use this day care, take your children to a place that does not lie to the parents!

My son is now enrolled in a better day care where the staff are dressed professionally and have all their teeth.The reason their teachers have been there so long is because they are unlicensed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wee Care Child Development Center. The most disappointing about day care from Wee Care Child Development Center was owner she lies Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare Wee Care Child Development Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wee Care Child Development Center?

Comments

Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States #956377

I had the same problem with wee care! I now have my children in Goddard school, what a difference its like night and day. My children are so happy there...Stay away from wee care in sanatoga!